Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. What is ATO stand for in Australia?
People come to settle in Australia from Asia countries part of the world People come to settle in Australia from countries all around the world People come to settle in Australia from Europe countries part of the world
2. Paying tax is required by law
Approved Training Organization Air Traffic Organization Australian Taxation Office
3. Who collects tax in Australia?
4. What is 'fair go' ?
The Australian Revenue Office The Australian Taxation Commission The Australian Taxation Office
5. Which of these statements about Australian democratic society is incorrect?
It is someone achieves in life as a result of their skills, ability and experience It is someone achieves in life as a result of their class distinctions It is someone achieves in life as a result of their wealth or background
6. What must Australian citizens do when they are in another country?
Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions as long as they do not break Australian laws Australians should treat each other with dignity and respect, regardless of their differences Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions even they do break Australian laws
7. Which of these statements about the Australian Taxation Office is incorrect?
Obey the laws of that country Register your staying with the Australian embassy Obey the laws of Australia only
8. How the representatives in parliament must answer for a decision they make?
Tax is collected by the Australian Taxation Office only from businesses Tax is collected by the Australian Taxation Office The ATO works to ensure all citizensare aware of their tax rights and obligations to pay the correct amount of tax
9. Australian people have different opportunities and freedoms depending where they come from.
Australia is parliamentary democracy, the representatives in parliament can make any decision without answering Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to the people through elections Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to Governor-General, Head of State in Australia
10. Which of these statements about Australia's laws is correct?
11. Australians also have supports through government social security in times of need.
It is the law to discriminate against a person because of their gender Men and women are not protected by the law from intimidation or violence Men and women are treated equally in courts of law
12. Who must obey Australia's laws?
13. Which of these statements about Australian 'mateship' is incorrect?
Everyone must obey Australia's laws The police must obey Australia's laws The representatives in parliament must obey Australia's laws
14. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
To take a meal to an elderly neighbour To visit someone who is lonely To not drive a friend in need to go to a medical appointment
15. How does tax is paid out?
Defend Australia should the need arise To carry a passport at all times To do local community service
16. What are public holidays on Christian days in Australia?
It paid out of the Australian government funds It paid out only when you pay for goods and services, it know as General Sales Tax It paid out of the money you earn, from a job, a business or investments
17. Which of these statements about Australian's fairness is incorrect?
Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Assumption Day Good Friday, Assumption Day and Christmas Day Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day
18. What happens to the people do not obey Australia's laws?
You do not have to respect other people's differences and choices You have the same rights and liberties no matter where you came from Men and women have equal opportunities and freedoms
19. Who should be committed to joining together to defend the nation and its way of life should the need arise?
They may be arrested by the police and have to go to prison They may be arrested by the court and have to go to police They may be arrested by the police and have to go to court
20. Which of these statements about people settle in Australian is correct?
All Australian soldiers All people in Australia All Australian citizens
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...