Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. Laws in Australia that make sure a person is treated differently to others because of their gender, race, disability or age
By regularly vote for only Premier to represent them in state of government By regularly vote only for Prime Minister to represent Australian country By regularly vote for people to represent them in parliament
2. Who collect taxes to pay for services?
3. Which of these statements about Australian democratic society is incorrect?
State and territory governments and local councils State and territory governments State governments
4. What is Australia's government parliamentary democracy?
Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions as long as they do not break Australian laws Australians should treat each other with dignity and respect, regardless of their differences Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions even they do break Australian laws
5. How the representatives in parliament must answer for a decision they make?
It is the power of the government comes from the Australian representatives It is the power of the government comes from the Australian Prime Minister It is the power of the government comes from the Australian people
6. The government in Australia is secular and there is an official national religion.
Australia is parliamentary democracy, the representatives in parliament can make any decision without answering Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to the people through elections Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to Governor-General, Head of State in Australia
7. Who is involved in how the country is governed?
8. Paying tax is required by law
All the people from the Australia house of parliament All the major Australian corporations All the Australian people
9. Who collects tax in Australia?
10. Can Australian citizens have children born overseas?
The Australian Revenue Office The Australian Taxation Commission The Australian Taxation Office
11. Which of these statements about voluntary community work is incorrect?
Yes, they can have children born overseas No, they can not have children born overseas No, they can only have children born in Australia
12. What is Australia heritage religion?
Many individual people and groups help others through voluntary community work Only a number of people and groups are qualify for voluntary community work Volunteering can be very satisfying
13. What is ATO stand for in Australia?
Protestant Catholic Judaeo-Christian
14. Which of these statements about passports is correct?
Approved Training Organization Air Traffic Organization Australian Taxation Office
15. Australian people have different opportunities and freedoms depending where they come from.
Australian citizens can apply for an Australian passport Permanent residents can hold an Australian passport Australian citizens need a passport and visa to return to Australia
16. Which of these statements about Australian's fairness is incorrect?
17. Which of these statements about taxes is incorrect?
You do not have to respect other people's differences and choices You have the same rights and liberties no matter where you came from Men and women have equal opportunities and freedoms
18. Any Australian who is on the electoral roll may not be called to serve on a jury.
Many of the benefits that Australians enjoy are made possible through taxes Taxes are not important to the Australian community Taxes are spent on services which include health, education and others
19. Which of these is an example that taxes are not spent on?
20. How the Australian people governed the country?
Defence and social security Roads and railways Private house and personal car
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...