Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. Which of these is an example of equality in Australia?
You can ask for help from the Australian official in times of need Only you can help yourself while you are overseas Only your family can help you while you are overseas
2. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
Everyone follows the same religion Men and women have the same rights Everyone belongs to the same political party
3. Who must obey Australia's laws?
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
4. People who hold positions of power in the Australian community do not have to obey Australia's laws
Everyone must obey Australia's laws The police must obey Australia's laws The representatives in parliament must obey Australia's laws
5. Who can work for Australian Public Service and the Australian Defence Force?
6. Do children born overseas of parent Australian citizen have any Australian rights?
Anyone including overseas people All people in Australia All Australian citizens
7. Australians are free to not follow a religion or beliefs.
The have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in that country only They do not have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in Australia because they are born overseas can not be register as Australian citizens They have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in Australia when they register as Australian citizens by descent
8. Which of these statements about people settle in Australian is correct?
9. Which of these statements about Australian laws is incorrect?
People come to settle in Australia from Asia countries part of the world People come to settle in Australia from countries all around the world People come to settle in Australia from Europe countries part of the world
10. Laws in Australia that make sure a person is treated differently to others because of their gender, race, disability or age
Australians recognise the value of laws in maintaining a peaceful and orderly society All Australians have the right to be protected by Australia's laws Australia's laws are not important for all people living in Australia
11. Which of these statements about Australia's laws is correct?
12. Who should be committed to joining together to defend the nation and its way of life should the need arise?
It is the law to discriminate against a person because of their gender Men and women are not protected by the law from intimidation or violence Men and women are treated equally in courts of law
13. Who do Australian citizens vote for in an election?
All Australian soldiers All people in Australia All Australian citizens
14. Which of these is an example that taxes are not spent on?
They vote for the Prime Minister They vote for the Governor General They vote for the people they want to represent them in parliament
15. What must Australian citizens do when they are in another country?
Defence and social security Roads and railways Private house and personal car
16. Australians do not believe in a fair society, where everyone deserves a 'fair go'.
Obey the laws of that country Register your staying with the Australian embassy Obey the laws of Australia only
17. How can people protest against a government action or an organisation in Australia?
18. How does tax is paid out?
People can protest peacefully and they can injure any person or damage property People can protest violently and they must not injure any person or damage property People can protest peacefully and they must not injure any person or damage property
19. Which of these statements about the Australian Taxation Office is incorrect?
It paid out of the Australian government funds It paid out only when you pay for goods and services, it know as General Sales Tax It paid out of the money you earn, from a job, a business or investments
20. Can you ask for help while you are overseas as an Australian citizen?
Tax is collected by the Australian Taxation Office only from businesses Tax is collected by the Australian Taxation Office The ATO works to ensure all citizensare aware of their tax rights and obligations to pay the correct amount of tax
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...