Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. How does tax is paid out?
By going to council meeting By protesting By voting
2. Who collects tax in Australia?
It paid out of the Australian government funds It paid out only when you pay for goods and services, it know as General Sales Tax It paid out of the money you earn, from a job, a business or investments
3. Taxes support services that help make Australia the peaceful and prosperous country it is today.
The Australian Revenue Office The Australian Taxation Commission The Australian Taxation Office
4. Australians do not believe in class distinctions in our society.
5. What must Australian citizens aged 18 years or over to register?
6. Which of these statements about Australian freedoms is incorrect?
Register their name and address on the electoral role Register their name and address to apply for a driver licence Register their name and address to apply for an Australian passport
7. What is the spirit of 'mateship' ?
We are free to meet with people in public or private places for social or political discussion We can criticise the government, peacefully protest against government decisions and campaign to change laws We cannot have political discussion, criticise the government or protest against government decisions
8. Which of these statements about Laws and religion in Australia is incorrect?
It means we help and receive help from each other in times of need It means we receive help from the neighbourhood in times of need It means we help the neighbourhood in times of need
9. What is 'fair go' ?
The process of divorce, including custody of children and property settlement, must follow a religion is rules, but not Australia laws Some religious or cultural practices, such as being married to more than one person at the same time, are against Australian law Most religions have rules, but these are not laws in Australia
10. What will you have when you are becoming an Australian citizen?
It is someone achieves in life as a result of their skills, ability and experience It is someone achieves in life as a result of their class distinctions It is someone achieves in life as a result of their wealth or background
11. What is Australia's government parliamentary democracy?
The same as you were as a permanent resident You can enjoyed living in a free and democratic society New responsibilities and a range of new benefits
12. Who is involved in how the country is governed?
It is the power of the government comes from the Australian representatives It is the power of the government comes from the Australian Prime Minister It is the power of the government comes from the Australian people
13. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
All the people from the Australia house of parliament All the major Australian corporations All the Australian people
14. Who should be committed to joining together to defend the nation and its way of life should the need arise?
To attend local council meetings To vote in elections To have a curent Australian passport
15. Who do Australian citizens vote for in an election?
All Australian soldiers All people in Australia All Australian citizens
16. Australians are free to not follow a religion or beliefs.
They vote for the Prime Minister They vote for the Governor General They vote for the people they want to represent them in parliament
17. How should new migrants become a leader in business, the arts, public service and sport in Australia?
18. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
Through their wealth or background Through their wealth or class distinctions Through their hard work and talents
19. Paying tax is required by law
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
20. How can Australian citizens have their say in how the country is governed?
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...