Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. Which of these statements about religion in Australia is correct?
People come to settle in Australia from Asia countries part of the world People come to settle in Australia from countries all around the world People come to settle in Australia from Europe countries part of the world
2. Which of these is an example of equality in Australia?
People in Australia are free to follow any religion they choose, even its practices do break Australian laws People in Australia must follow a religion, as long as its practices do not break Australian laws People in Australia are free to follow any religion they choose, as long as its practices do not break Australian laws
3. We do not have to respect other people's freedom of speech or freedom of expression when their views are different.
Everyone follows the same religion Men and women have the same rights Everyone belongs to the same political party
4. What must Australian citizens aged 18 years or over to register?
5. Who collect taxes to pay for services?
Register their name and address on the electoral role Register their name and address to apply for a driver licence Register their name and address to apply for an Australian passport
6. What is Australia heritage religion?
State and territory governments and local councils State and territory governments State governments
7. Which of these statements about Australia's laws is correct?
Protestant Catholic Judaeo-Christian
8. How can people participate in Australian society?
It is the law to discriminate against a person because of their gender Men and women are not protected by the law from intimidation or violence Men and women are treated equally in courts of law
9. Mix of religions do not contributes to making Australia a vibrant multicultural society
Join neighbourhood and local communities Join an art or cultural organisation All the above
10. Which of these statements about passports is correct?
11. Australian citizens do not vote regularly in federal and state or territory elections, and occasionally in a referendum.
Australian citizens can apply for an Australian passport Permanent residents can hold an Australian passport Australian citizens need a passport and visa to return to Australia
12. Why Australian people have democratic beliefs?
13. Which of these statements about Australian freedoms is incorrect?
To shape Australia country and culture To discourage people coming to Australia To encourage a certain group of people to become Australian
14. Who must obey Australia's laws?
We are free to meet with people in public or private places for social or political discussion We can criticise the government, peacefully protest against government decisions and campaign to change laws We cannot have political discussion, criticise the government or protest against government decisions
15. What is not the role of a jury?
Everyone must obey Australia's laws The police must obey Australia's laws The representatives in parliament must obey Australia's laws
16. Taxes support services that help make Australia the peaceful and prosperous country it is today.
To decide the penalty To decide if a person is guilty or not guilty To listen to the evidence in a court case
17. Australians do not believe in class distinctions in our society.
18. Which of these statements about Australia Laws is correct?
19. Why Australia government encourage people to participate in society?
We cannot make false allegations, encourage others to break the law or damage another person's reputation We cannot make other people hate or act violently towards others because of their culture, ethnicity or background All the above
20. Which of these statements about people settle in Australian is correct?
To have a position later in Australia Public Service To increase your sense of belonging to the Australia community, share knowledge and learn new skills To have something to do while you find work
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.