Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. What is the 'rule of law'?
Many of the benefits that Australians enjoy are made possible through taxes Taxes are not important to the Australian community Taxes are spent on services which include health, education and others
2. Australians also have supports through government social security in times of need.
That no person or group is below the law That Australian people enforce the law That no person or group is above the law
3. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
4. Voting is compulsory for Australian citizens aged 18 years or over in federal and state or territory elections
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
5. How should change occur in Australia?
6. Who must obey Australia's laws?
Through discussion, peaceful persuasion and the democratic process Through discussion, forceful persuasion and the democratic process Through discussion, violence persuasion and the democratic process
7. What is Australia's government parliamentary democracy?
Everyone must obey Australia's laws The police must obey Australia's laws The representatives in parliament must obey Australia's laws
8. Who do Australian citizens vote for in an election?
It is the power of the government comes from the Australian representatives It is the power of the government comes from the Australian Prime Minister It is the power of the government comes from the Australian people
9. Mix of religions do not contributes to making Australia a vibrant multicultural society
They vote for the Prime Minister They vote for the Governor General They vote for the people they want to represent them in parliament
10. Which of these is an example that taxes are not spent on?
11. The government in Australia is secular and there is an official national religion.
Defence and social security Roads and railways Private house and personal car
12. Which of these is not an example of equality in Australia?
13. What system of government in Australia?
Everyone deserves a 'fair go' Men and women have the same rights Everyone belongs to the same political party
14. Which of these statements about Australian laws is incorrect?
Capitalist Communist Democracy
15. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
Australians recognise the value of laws in maintaining a peaceful and orderly society All Australians have the right to be protected by Australia's laws Australia's laws are not important for all people living in Australia
16. In Australia, we are free to say and write what we think on any topic but we cannot harm others.
To attend local council meetings To vote in elections To have a curent Australian passport
17. How the representatives in parliament must answer for a decision they make?
18. Which of these statements about people settle in Australian is correct?
Australia is parliamentary democracy, the representatives in parliament can make any decision without answering Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to the people through elections Australia is parliamentary democracy, the decisions they make must answer to Governor-General, Head of State in Australia
19. Which of these is an example of freedom of speech?
People come to settle in Australia from Asia countries part of the world People come to settle in Australia from countries all around the world People come to settle in Australia from Europe countries part of the world
20. Which of these statements about taxes is incorrect?
People can peacefully protest against government decisions Men and women are treated equally in a court of law Australians are free to not follow a religon
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...