Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. What is the 'rule of law'?
To have a position later in Australia Public Service To increase your sense of belonging to the Australia community, share knowledge and learn new skills To have something to do while you find work
2. What is not the role of a jury?
That no person or group is below the law That Australian people enforce the law That no person or group is above the law
3. How does tax is paid out?
To decide the penalty To decide if a person is guilty or not guilty To listen to the evidence in a court case
4. Which of these is not a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
It paid out of the Australian government funds It paid out only when you pay for goods and services, it know as General Sales Tax It paid out of the money you earn, from a job, a business or investments
5. Voting is compulsory for Australian citizens aged 18 years or over in federal and state or territory elections
Must obey the laws To vote in elections To seek election to parliament
6. Which of these statements about Australian democratic society is incorrect?
7. What must Australian citizens aged 18 years or over to register?
Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions as long as they do not break Australian laws Australians should treat each other with dignity and respect, regardless of their differences Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions even they do break Australian laws
8. What is freedom of expression allows?
Register their name and address on the electoral role Register their name and address to apply for a driver licence Register their name and address to apply for an Australian passport
9. We do not have to respect other people's freedom of speech or freedom of expression when their views are different.
It allows people to express their views through art, film, music and writing It allows people to express their views through discussion, film, music and literature It allows people to express their views through art, film, music and literature
10. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
11. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
12. Australians also have supports through government social security in times of need.
To attend local council meetings To vote in elections To have a curent Australian passport
13. All Australians including government leaders and organisation leaders are equal under the law
14. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
15. What will you have when you are becoming an Australian citizen?
To do local community service To carry a passport at all times To serve on a jury if called to do so
16. What is ATO stand for in Australia?
The same as you were as a permanent resident You can enjoyed living in a free and democratic society New responsibilities and a range of new benefits
17. What happens to the people do not obey Australia's laws?
Approved Training Organization Air Traffic Organization Australian Taxation Office
18. Who do Australian citizens vote for in an election?
They may be arrested by the police and have to go to prison They may be arrested by the court and have to go to police They may be arrested by the police and have to go to court
19. Who should be committed to joining together to defend the nation and its way of life should the need arise?
They vote for the Prime Minister They vote for the Governor General They vote for the people they want to represent them in parliament
20. Why Australia government encourage people to participate in society?
All Australian soldiers All people in Australia All Australian citizens
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...