Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. Can Australian citizens have children born overseas?
We are free to meet with people in public or private places for social or political discussion We can criticise the government, peacefully protest against government decisions and campaign to change laws We cannot have political discussion, criticise the government or protest against government decisions
2. What is an important part of being Australian?
Yes, they can have children born overseas No, they can not have children born overseas No, they can only have children born in Australia
3. Who collects tax in Australia?
Respecting other people's differences and being yourself Respecting indigenous people's differences and choices Respecting other people's differences and choices
4. Why Australia government encourage people to participate in society?
The Australian Revenue Office The Australian Taxation Commission The Australian Taxation Office
5. Australian citizens do not vote regularly in federal and state or territory elections, and occasionally in a referendum.
To have a position later in Australia Public Service To increase your sense of belonging to the Australia community, share knowledge and learn new skills To have something to do while you find work
6. We do not have to respect other people's freedom of speech or freedom of expression when their views are different.
7. What must Australian citizens do when they are in another country?
8. Which of these statements about taxes is incorrect?
Obey the laws of that country Register your staying with the Australian embassy Obey the laws of Australia only
9. What is not the role of a jury?
Many of the benefits that Australians enjoy are made possible through taxes Taxes are not important to the Australian community Taxes are spent on services which include health, education and others
10. Which of these is an example that taxes are not spent on?
To decide the penalty To decide if a person is guilty or not guilty To listen to the evidence in a court case
11. It is not compulsory to vote in federal and state or territory elections for Australian citizens 18 years or over.
Defence and social security Roads and railways Private house and personal car
12. People who hold positions of power in the Australian community do not have to obey Australia's laws
13. What will you have when you are becoming an Australian citizen?
14. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
The same as you were as a permanent resident You can enjoyed living in a free and democratic society New responsibilities and a range of new benefits
15. Which of these statements about passports is correct?
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
16. Who should be committed to joining together to defend the nation and its way of life should the need arise?
Australian citizens can apply for an Australian passport Permanent residents can hold an Australian passport Australian citizens need a passport and visa to return to Australia
17. Can you ask for help while you are overseas as an Australian citizen?
All Australian soldiers All people in Australia All Australian citizens
18. What are public holidays on Christian days in Australia?
You can ask for help from the Australian official in times of need Only you can help yourself while you are overseas Only your family can help you while you are overseas
19. Which of these statements about Australia's system of government is correct?
Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Assumption Day Good Friday, Assumption Day and Christmas Day Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day
20. Which of these statements about Australian freedoms is incorrect?
The Queen of Australia chooses people to form the Australian Parliament The government is elected by the people The Prime Minister chooses out Members of Parliament
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...