Australia's democratic beliefs, rights and liberties
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
Chapter II Practice Test - FREE
1. What is democracy government?
2. How can people protest against a government action or an organisation in Australia?
A system of government in which citizens freely choose representatives to govern the country and make laws on their behalf A system of government in which citizens do not choose representatives to govern the country and make laws on their behalf A system of government in which citizens must choose representatives to govern the country and make laws on their behalf
3. In Australia, we are free to say and write what we think on any topic but we cannot harm others.
People can protest peacefully and they can injure any person or damage property People can protest violently and they must not injure any person or damage property People can protest peacefully and they must not injure any person or damage property
4. Who can work for Australian Public Service and the Australian Defence Force?
5. Which of these statements about Australian beliefs is correct?
Anyone including overseas people All people in Australia All Australian citizens
6. Which of these is not a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
We believe in peace, respect, loyalty and equality We believe in peace, respect, domination and equality We believe in peace, respect, freedom and equality
7. Which of these statements about Australian's fairness is incorrect?
Must obey the laws To vote in elections To seek election to parliament
8. What is freedom of expression allows?
You do not have to respect other people's differences and choices You have the same rights and liberties no matter where you came from Men and women have equal opportunities and freedoms
9. What type of legal organisation or group can you freely join?
It allows people to express their views through art, film, music and writing It allows people to express their views through discussion, film, music and literature It allows people to express their views through art, film, music and literature
10. Which of these statements about voluntary community work is incorrect?
Political party, trade union, religious, cultural or social group. Gathering in group with others to protest against a government action or an organisation Any legal organisation or group
11. Voting is compulsory for Australian citizens aged 18 years or over in federal and state or territory elections
To share knowledge and increase your sense of belonging to the Australian community To learn new skills in voluntary community work To work for government to become Australian citizen
12. Australians are free to not follow a religion or beliefs.
13. Do children born overseas of parent Australian citizen have any Australian rights?
14. Which of these statements about voluntary community work is incorrect?
The have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in that country only They do not have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in Australia because they are born overseas can not be register as Australian citizens They have the same rights and responsibilities as children born in Australia when they register as Australian citizens by descent
15. Which of these statements about Laws and religion in Australia is incorrect?
Many individual people and groups help others through voluntary community work Only a number of people and groups are qualify for voluntary community work Volunteering can be very satisfying
16. How does tax is paid out?
The process of divorce, including custody of children and property settlement, must follow a religion is rules, but not Australia laws Some religious or cultural practices, such as being married to more than one person at the same time, are against Australian law Most religions have rules, but these are not laws in Australia
17. Australians also have supports through government social security in times of need.
It paid out of the Australian government funds It paid out only when you pay for goods and services, it know as General Sales Tax It paid out of the money you earn, from a job, a business or investments
18. What help can you receive from an Australian official while overseas?
19. Which of these statements about Australian laws is incorrect?
Emergencies such as civil unrest and natural disasaters Emergency passports and provide advice and support in the case of an accident, serious illness or death All the above
20. Taxes support services that help make Australia the peaceful and prosperous country it is today.
Australians recognise the value of laws in maintaining a peaceful and orderly society All Australians have the right to be protected by Australia's laws Australia's laws are not important for all people living in Australia
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comThis website is free to provide you an easy way to study for your citizenship test. It is designed for both computers and mobile devices such as PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. The online Practice & Training is effective, you can go through the exam material at a much faster pace and take the Australian Citizenship Test with confidence. Just spend a few minutes a day in our site to improve your knowledge about Australia.
Hundreds of comprehensive questions are available for your learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...