All Chapters - Practice Test
1. Which of these statements about Australian democratic society is incorrect?
2. What is Australia heritage religion?
Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions as long as they do not break Australian laws Australians should treat each other with dignity and respect, regardless of their differences Australians are all free to follow and share their beliefs and traditions even they do break Australian laws
3. What does the white dancer's headdress in the Torres Strait Islander Flag represent?
Protestant Catholic Judaeo-Christian
4. Which is not a responsibility of the local government?
A symbol for all islands A symbol for peace A symbol for all Torres Strait Islanders
5. Who can propose a new law or a change to the law?
Camping grounds and caravan parks certain child-care and aged-care issues social security
6. How can the Australian Constitution be changed in a referendum?
A Governor-General A Prime Minister A member of the Australian Parliament
7. Which bird is not native to Australia?
There needs to be a single majority There needs to be a double majority There needs to be a triple majority
8. What does the Australian government Executive include?
Kiwi Lyrebird Emu
9. What is Australia's national language?
The Prime Minister and the Governor-General The Governor-General and the judges The Government ministers and the Governor-General
10. What is the name of the leader of a state government?
Danish English French
11. What is the capital city of Victoria?
Chief Minister Premier Prime Minister
12. How can people participate in Australian society?
Adelaide Melbourne Sydney
13. Who can work for Australian Public Service and the Australian Defence Force?
Join neighbourhood and local communities Join an art or cultural organisation All the above
14. How did Australian uniting the nation?
Anyone including overseas people All people in Australia All Australian citizens
15. What is name given for Great Britain flag?
Through revolution Through bloodshed By negotiation and referendum
16. People who hold positions of power in the Australian community do not have to obey Australia's laws
The British Union The Union Jack The Jack Union
17. What are the colours of the Torres Strait Islander Flag?
18. Who is the representative of the Head of State in each Australian state?
Green, blue, red and white Green, blue, yellow and white Green, blue, black and white
19. Who is not an Australian leader?
The Governor The Governor-General The Premier
20. From 1851 to 1861, in 10 years the Australia population is more than doubled
Chief Minister Councillor President
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comOnline Practice & Training is effective to to help you pass the Australian citizenship test.
FREE - For Your Learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...