All Chapters - Practice Test
1. What is freedom of speech allows?
When the first 13 convict ships arrived from Great Britain When the first 11 convict ships arrived from Great Britain When the first 15 convict ships arrived from Great Britain
2. What is ATO stand for in Australia?
It allows people to say and discuss their ideas with others It allows people to write what they think All the above
3. When does the Bill become a law?
Approved Training Organization Air Traffic Organization Australian Taxation Office
4. What does the white dancer's headdress in the Torres Strait Islander Flag represent?
When the Prime Minister signs it When the Governor-General signs it When the majority of members in each House of Parliament agrees to the Bill
5. Which of these statements about Australian citizen privilege is correct?
A symbol for all islands A symbol for peace A symbol for all Torres Strait Islanders
6. What are the three arms of the Australian government power?
Apply to work for a private corporation in Australia Apply to join the Australian Public Service and work for the Australian Government Apply to study in Australia universities
7. How many mainland territories in Australia?
Legislative, executive and municipal power Legislative, municipal and judicial power Legislative, executive and judicial power
8. Which of these is a responsibility of Australian citizens aged 18 years or over?
1 2 3
9. Who people vote for in each electorate?
To attend local council meetings To vote in elections To have a curent Australian passport
10. Paying tax is required by law
One person to represent them in the House of Representatives The Premier, the leader of a state government The Prime Minister, the leader of the Australia Government
11. How local government areas may be called?
12. What is the total of representatives in the Senate?
Cities, shires, towns or municipalities States, cities, towns or municipalities States, cities, towns or shires
13. Who does not have a police force?
66 76 86
14. What do the points of the white star in the Torres Strait Islander Flag represent?
Australia The tates and the Northern Territory Towns
15. The idea of one Australian nation became a reality and uniting the nation was an easy task.
The island groups in the Torres Strait A symbol for all Torres Strait Islanders A symbol of peace
16. What happens after a proposal of a new law or a change to the law?
True False None
17. Who were the first large group of migrants not from Europe in the 1800's?
The proposal is pass to the Governor-General for approval The House of Representatives and the Senate signs and agree with the proposal The House of Representatives and the Senate consider, debate and vote on whether they agree with the proposal
18. Which of these statements about the Torres Strait Islanders is incorrect?
Chinese Ireland French
19. What do you call the Australia's national police force?
They are from mainland Australia and Tasmania They are the oldest continuing cultures in the world They are from islands to the north of Queensland
20. When did European settlement start?
The Australian Federal Police The Commonwealth Police The Australian Commonwealth Police
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comOnline Practice & Training is effective to to help you pass the Australian citizenship test.
FREE - For Your Learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...