All Chapters - Practice Test
1. Which bird is not native to Australia?
2. What is the spirit of 'mateship' ?
Kiwi Lyrebird Emu
3. Who was the commander of the First Fleet?
It means we help and receive help from each other in times of need It means we receive help from the neighbourhood in times of need It means we help the neighbourhood in times of need
4. What is the capital city of Australian Capital Territory?
Captain James Cook Captain James Stirling Captain Arthur Phillip
5. Can you vote in an election if you are not correctly enrolled?
Melbourne Sydney Canberra
6. Who can tell the the judges and magistrates what to decide?
Yes, you can No, you can not Maybe, you can
7. What are the colors of the Australian National Flag?
The Prime Minister The Governor-General No one
8. Who elects the members of the Australian Parliament Houses?
Blue, white and red Black, white and red Blue, grey and red
9. How is the Australian Government formed?
The Governor-General The Prime Minister The Australian people
10. Who is involved in how the country is governed?
After an election, the leader of a political party with the majority of votes forms the Australian Government After an election, the political party or coalition of parties with the least of members in the House of Representative forms the Australian Government After an election, the political party or coalition of parties with the majority of members in the House of Representative forms the Australian Government
11. What are the colours of the Australian Aboriginal Flag?
All the people from the Australia house of parliament All the major Australian corporations All the Australian people
12. Which is not a responsibility of the local government?
Black, white and red Black, red and yellow Black, blue and white
13. What power does the High Court of Australia have?
Camping grounds and caravan parks certain child-care and aged-care issues social security
14. Which of these statements about Australian police is incorrect?
The power to make and change the laws The power to put the laws into practice The power to interpret and apply the laws
15. What is the capital city of Victoria?
The police decide if a person is guilty or not The police may give evidence in court The police is independent of the government
16. Who do Australian citizens vote for in an election?
Adelaide Melbourne Sydney
17. Who is a Mayor or Shire President?
They vote for the Prime Minister They vote for the Governor General They vote for the people they want to represent them in parliament
18. What do you get when voting?
The leader of a local council A candidate in the council election An elected representative of a state or territory in the Australian Parliament
19. Which of these statements about voluntary community work is incorrect?
Have your name check and mark as voted Have your say in who represents you in parliament Nothing
20. Australians are free to not follow a religion or beliefs.
Many individual people and groups help others through voluntary community work Only a number of people and groups are qualify for voluntary community work Volunteering can be very satisfying
Australian-CitizenshipTest.comOnline Practice & Training is effective to to help you pass the Australian citizenship test.
FREE - For Your Learning.
We wish you all the best with your citizenship application.
Coupons, Deals, Promotion and More...